To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
Regular employees of public and private organizations can avail of this salary loan for various purposes, payable through automatic salary deduction.
- Loanable amount up to 40% of annual regular net take home pay (NTHP)
- Requires two (2) co-makers, both co-employees with permanent appointment
- Flexible terms, from one (1) year to three (3) years
- Automatic direct payroll deduction
- Borrower insured under FCB's accredited insurers
- Frees you from the hassle and inconvenience of paying over the counter
- Easy to monitor your loan account
- Competitive interest rates