To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
PITAKArd Line of Credit (PLC)
The PITAKArd Line of Credit (PLC) is a revolving line of credit for qualified borrowers to be used for personal needs. This line of credit can be availed or drawn at the borrower's convenience at any of FCB's distribution facilities, such as ATM's, EFT/POS terminals at accredited merchants, and FCB branches (through over-the-counter transactions).
A line of credit, payable monthly, which the customer can re-avail of the paid principal, immediately after payment is credited.
- Safer to carry around compared to cash
- Ability to withdraw cash through FCB ATMs and through over-the-counter transactions at branches
- Payment of purchases at a growing list of accredited malls and merchants, such as water and utility companies,
- Lower interest rate than other banks
- 0% annual membership fee
- Free credit redemption insurance
- No other extra charges
Requirements for opening a PLC account
- Photocopy of proof of income for salaried employees and other fixed earners, as well as self-employed and other professionals
- Proof of identification - photocopy of a valid photo-bearing identification document.
(Original copies should be presented to bank personnel for authentication.)