To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
FCB finances projects related to the acquisition of farm machinery, equipment of farm-level production, marketing, development of plantation, and production of poultry, swine, and livestock.
- Amount of loan based on actual need of the project, creditworthiness of the project, repayment capacity of the project, and loan value of collaterals
- Loan term is based on the production cycle or gestation of the project
- Finance projects related to agriculture and agri-business.
- Requires real estate collateral
- Get sufficient funds for the need of your project
- Easy to monitor through the loan ledger
- Market-based interest rates