To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
Loans for SSS Pensioners
Pensioners of SSS who receive their monthly pension through their deposit accounts with FCB can avail of a loan from our bank whenever they need more cash.
- Maximum loanable amount equals the monthly SSS pension multiplied by the terms of the loan in months
- Requires from the pensioner an authority to debit from his savings deposit
- Flexible terms of loan from one (1) year to three (3) years
- Borrower insured under FCB?s accredited insurers
- Frees you from the hassle and inconvenience of paying over the counter
- Can easily request your ledger of loan account
- Low interest rate