To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
FCB will grant loans to entrepreneurs for the processing and manufacturing of goods on commercial scale, either for expenses for labor, purchase of raw materials, marketing of goods produced or manufactured, or expansion of business.
- Finance additional capital, production, marketing, and business expansion
- Amount of loan based on the actual need of project, loan value of collaterals, repayment capacity of the project, and creditworthiness of the borrower
- Lump sum payment upon maturity or amortized
- Secured by real estate collateral
- Flexible terms allow you to fit into your business plan
- Reasonable interest rates
- Easy to monitor