To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
Commercial Credit Line (Revolving and Non-Revolving)
This loan facility is intended to augment working capital of customers.
- Available only to businessmen
- Amount of credit depends on the actual need of the project, loan value of collateral, repayment capacity of the project, and creditworthiness of the borrower
- Credit line available for multiple drawdowns within the one-year term
- Monthly repayment or quarterly installments
- Requires real estate collateral
- Easy access to funds as needed by the business
- Market-based interest rate
- Allows businesses to manage their funding requirements