To Our Valued Borrowing Clients:
Pursuant to Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9510 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR), creating the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), FCB is mandated to submit your basic credit data (as defined in R.A. No. 9510 and its IRR), as well as any regular updates or corrections thereof, to the CIC for consolidation and disclosure as may be authorized by the CIC.
Consequently, your basic credit data may thus be shared with other lenders authorized by the CIC, and other credit reporting agencies duly accredited by the CIC, for the purpose of establishing your creditworthiness.
For more information, please contact any FCB branch.
Whether you want to pay for your child's education, buy a motor vehicle, purchase a new home, or start/expand your business, FCB offers a variety of lines of credit and loans to fit your financial goals.
FCB will finance fixed-asset acquisition, inventory, or expansion of existing businesses. Single proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and cooperatives can avail of this loan facility.
- Finance fixed-asset acquisition and expansion of business
- Amount of loan based on actual need of the project, repayment capacity of the project, creditworthiness of the borrower, and loan value of collaterals
- Flexible terms based on the cash flow of business
- Requires real estate collateral
- Flexible terms, based on the cash flow of the project
- Market-based interest rate
- Easy to monitor